ELIM PENTECOSTAL CHURCH
The three-story Church will address the current needs of a growing congregation and community. The Church’s goals were to create a new symbol for their community. Its dynamic contemporary aesthetic acts as an attractive symbol of the congregation’s strong spirit and traditions.
Located on Chicago’s north side, the congregation will receive a
50,000 sq. ft., 1200-seat sanctuary and 450-seat banquet hall, allowing flexibility for future additions to the congregation. A robust program for any religious institution, the new space will include parking with 140 stalls, 14 classrooms, a commercial kitchen, bookstore, TV/radio recording studio, charity foundation, and administration offices, as well as a guest residence for visiting scholars. Construction is currently underway.
Architectural and interior design: a+c architects
Civil: Gloger Engineers Ltd.
Landscape: Gary Topalian
Structural: SP Engineering
MEP: Design Teq Consulting Engineers